Grandstream GXV3611_LL Fixed Dome IP Camera
The Grandstream GXV3611_LL indoor fixed dome IP cameras provides an unobtrusive, attractive surveillance solution that can be easily mounted on walls or ceilings for maximum surveillance protection.
Grandstream GXV3611_LL Fixed Dome IP Camera Overview
The Grandstream GXV3601_LL captures and streams high quality real-time video under low light conditions (as low as 0.05Lux) and up to 30fps with full D1 (720x480) or VGA (640x480) resolution. It features multi-rate H.264 video compression with excellent image quality and can control up to 36 cameras using GSurf video management software. Retail stores, restaurants, campuses, casinos, apartment buildings and business offices looking for a cost-effective, open standard surveillance solution can easily implement these two new indoor cameras for 24x7 security protection of people and assets. With SIP/VoIP support, business owners can also stream all monitoring activity to a mobile or video phone, from anywhere in the world, using the GXV3611's 2-way audio and video streaming capability.
Grandstream GXV3611_LL Features and Functions
- High quality CMOS progressive scan sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality even under low light conditions
- Advanced multi-rate (variable bit rate and frame rate) real-time streaming using H.264 or Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Integrated microphone and speaker and SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio communications as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Integrated smoke detector
- Support sensor alarm input and relay output
- Support 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Support motion detection and alert notification
- Support watermark for security authentication
- Support IE and Firefox Web browsers
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
Didn't find the IP Camera you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream IP Cameras: