Netgear GS748T (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Netgear GS748T ProSafe Gigabit Smart Switch REFRESH
Joining NETGEAR's family of Smart Switches with simple switch management at no extra cost. The Netgear GS748T
1U high, 48-port Gigabit switch maximizes bandwidth and density for great value and capability. With 48 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, each capable of powering 2000 Mbps of data throughput in full-duplex mode, plus four optional fiber ports, it provides a 40 Gbps backbone and connects servers or power users, delivering large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Standards-based, it is ideal for combining 10, 100,
and 1000 Mbps devices, as it delivers automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink on every port. Four hot-swappable Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) GBIC slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance. An intuitive, web-browser interface offers simple switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even setup trunks, VLANs, and prioritization.
ProSafe 48 Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 48 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ports
48 10/100/1000 ports deliver full-speed packet forwarding in a 1U size to migrate your network to future-proof functionality. Four SFP GBIC fiber slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance. Smart Switch capability enables key management features for the value price of an unmanaged switch. Included are performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control, port trunking for increased bandwidth, and Class of Service (CoS) for traffic prioritization. Ideal for growing businesses who want the benefits of management without the cost. Compatible with Windows, MAC and Linux operating systems. Simple to setup and simple to use for effortless network monitoring and troubleshooting. Made to last, this sturdy Netgear Smart Switch
is housed in a 17-inch metal box and come with a rack mounting kit.
Netgear GS748T Features:
Network Protocol and Standards Compatibility
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control
- 48 RJ-45 connectors for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T (Auto Uplink on all ports)
- 4 shared SFP slots for fiber Gigabit Ethernet modules
Administrative Switch Management
- IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN (up to 128 static VLAN groups)
- Port-based VLAN (up to 48 groups)
- IEEE 802.1p (Class of Service)
- Port-based QoS (options high/normal)
- DSCP Layer QoS
- Port trunking – Manual as per IEEE802.3ad link aggregation
- DHCP client function
- Rapid Spanning Tree – 802.1w
- IGMP snooping V1
- SNMP V1/V2c
- Port setting
- Web-based configuration, anywhere on the network
- Smart Wizard Discovery Utility program auto discovers devices (up to 254 agents/switches); set system configuration to each agent
- Configuration backup/restore (easy to configure more than one switch)
- Password access control and restricted IP access list
- Firmware upgradeable
Active Flow Control
- Half-duplex back-pressure control
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x pause frame flow control
- Rate limiting
- Trusted MAC access control
- Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 96 Gbps
- Network latency: Less than 20 µs for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- Jumbo frame support
- Buffer memory: 4Mb embedded memory per unit
- Address database size: 8,000 media access control (MAC) addresses per system
- Addressing: 48-bit MAC address
- Mean time between failure (MTBF): 108,000 hours (~12 years)
- Acoustic noise: 52 dBA
- Unit: Power
- Per port: Link, activity, speed
- Power consumption: 66W maximum
- 100-240V AC/50-60 Hz universal input
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 440 x 305 x 43mm (17.3 x 12.0 x 1.7in)
- Weight: 4.9 kg/10.8 lb
- Operating temperature: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -10° to 70°C(14° to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 90% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage humidity: 95% maximum relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operating altitude: 3,000 m (10,000 ft) maximum
- Storage altitude: 3,000 m (10,000 ft) maximum
- CE mark, commercial
- FCC Part 15 Class A
- VCCI Class A
- EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A
- EN 50082-1
- EN 55024
Safety Agency Approvals
- UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL
- IEC 950/EN 60950
- NETGEAR Lifetime Warranty†
- 48-port Gigabit Smart Switch (GS748T)
- Rubber footpads
- Power cord
- Rack-mount kit
- Smart Switch resource CD
- Smart Switch installation guide
- Warranty/support information card
- ProSafe AGM731F 1000BASE-SX SFP GBIC
- ProSafe AGM732F 1000BASE-LX SFP GBIC
- ProSafe AGM733 1000BASE-ZX SFP GBIC
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.