HP 4120 IP Phone for Lync
The HP 4120 is an IP Phone optimized for Microsoft Lync. It features 1 line, dual switched 10/100/1000 PoE Ethernet Ports, a USB port, and a rich 320 x 240 pixel TFT Color LCD display.
HP 4120 IP Phone for Lync Overview
The HP 4120 IP Phone is a Microsoft Lync optimized knowledge worker desktop telephone. 4120 IP phones can operate stand alone in a Lync environment and are cost-effective and ideal for deployments in employee desktops. HP 4120 IP Phones provide Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity as well as an optional power adapter in places where PoE is not available. They are well suited for daily usage in Microsoft Lync UC environments. Users can log into their Microsoft Lync user accounts by entering their PINs on the phones, which allows them to access voicemail, personal contacts, and any customized user profile settings.
The HP 4120 IP Phone has now been certified as a "Skype for Business Compatible" VoIP Phone.
HP 4120 IP Phone for Lync Features:
- Skype for Business Certified
- Microsoft Real Time Audio (RTA) technology — Designed for both high-quality wideband and narrowband voice over IP (VoIP) applications
- G.722 support — Wideband audio that delivers voice calls with superior audio quality
- G.711(A-law, µ-law) support — Provides support for legacy voice encoding
- Codecs and Acoustic Performance — Support available for codec and acoustic performance requirements including VAD (Voice activity detection), CNG (Comfort noise generation), AEC (Acoustic echo cancellation), DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload, Packet loss concealment, Low latency audio packet transmission, Adaptive jitter buffers, Background noise suppression, AGC (Automatic gain control), Dynamic noise reduction and Volume control for each audio output
- Handset and Speakerphone Audio outputs — Handset supports wideband and Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) support. Full duplex speakerphone (compliant with IEEE 1329 Type 1) supports acoustic echo cancellation and provides wideband speaker and microphone.
- User Interface and languages — Provides 3.5" TFT Display (320 x 240 pixels) with Unicode character capability. Display features LCD backlight with automatic display dimming on idle. Languages supported: English,French,Spanish,German,Italian,Dutch,Russian,Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese,Korean,Simplified and traditional Chinese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
- Software features — Basic Mode supports Contacts, Photos,Standard Enterprise IP-PBX features such as CAC, Survivability, E911 (US only), call park, etc.. Also provides teleworker support. Enhanced Mode provides individual voice mail listings, calendar and Join Conference features.
- LED — Provides Presence Indicator. Other LEDs include Mute, Speaker, Ringing/In Call/Hold, Headset and Voicemail.