Rockbochs Phonebochs Mini Appliance
The PhoneBochs Mini Telephony Appliance by Rockbochs has been designed and engineered exclusively for the budding VOIP market. While there are several telephony appliances available on the market, none are as versatile and flexible as a PhoneBochs. PhoneBochs fits as well in a small office without a server closet and is easy to manage or expand. Shipped with your choice of Open Source operating system preinstalled, the Phonebochs Mini is a great fit for most small offices with 1-15 users.
Featuring an Intel-based gigabit onboard NIC, the PhoneBochs Mini will be able to integrate seamlessly into any network configuration required.
Don't be fooled by the small desktop form factor, the PhoneBochs Mini will be able to scale up to 2 T1 lines, ensuring it will grow along with your organization. Phonebochs Mini VoIP Appliances are offered in 3 levels: Basic, Standard, and Premium. The main differentiator between the 3 models is hard drive size and onboard RAM. Within each level, choose the telephony configuration which best meets the needs of your communication structure.
Phonebochs Mini appliances are preloaded with your choice of Elastix, Trixbox CE, FreePBX, Freeswitch, or PBX-in-a-Flash. Please remember to choose which O/S you would like to have loaded when you order!
Reliability is an absolute requirement with telephone systems. We have hand picked only the finest industrial-grade components to ensure maximum uptime, including:
- Sangoma engineered to fully support industry-leading Sangoma telephony cards
- Industrial-grade motherboard utilizing Intel-based chipsets
- Crucial ram arguably the best ram manufacturer in the world
- Intel Atom Dual Core Mobile processor low power, low heat, and better temperature tolerance
- 90w PSU
- Western Digital HDD's full 3-year warranty against failure
- Chassis constructed out of heavy gauge, powder coated steel
PhoneBochs Hardware Specifications:
- Small Mini Form Factor chassis 12.7in x 10in x 2.7in
- Loaded with your choice of Elastix, Trixbox, PBX in a Flash, FreePBX, or Freeswitch
- 1.6Ghz Intel Core Duo Processor
- 1GB (Basic) or 2GB (Standard or Premium) of Crucial RAM
- 80GB (Basic), 160GB (Standard) or 500GB (Premium) SATA HDD's
- 1 PCI Slot Supports full length PCI cards
- 1 10/100/1000 Intel-based onboard NICs
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Need a bigger box? Try one of these alternatives: