Rhino R8FXX-EC-20 4FXS PCI Card with Echo Cancellation (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Rhino Analog PCI Card with (2) Dual FXS Module REFRESHThe Rhino R8FXX-EC is the first analog card for Asterisk that eliminates "bit-banging" the PCI bus. Other manufacturers have been known to have problems with bit-banging. The R8FXX-EC has built in echo cancellation so there is no need to purchase a separate module. The Rhino R8FXX PCI analog card features a control element to remove all "bit banging" on the PCI bus, something that other manufacturer's have yet to solve! This Rhino feature significantly reduces PCI and CPU overhead.
Refreshed Rhino R8FXX-EC-20 OverviewRhino's onboard echo-cancellation provides excellent voice quality and fast convergence rate. There is no divergence due to doubletalk and cancels multiple independent tails. The Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections. The echo cancellation module is a G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002
Managing your open source telecommunication needs has never been easier than with Rhino products. Rhino PCI plug-in cards satisfy the needs of Open Source Telephony (OST) applications, no matter how stringent the requirement. Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI cards feature Asterisk and Linux tested software. Knowing that Rhino products are ready to perform right out of the box means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships.
Refreshed Rhino R8FXX-EC-20 Features & Functionality
- Hosts up to four, dual channel FXS or FXO modular cards, using four RJ11 jacks with two lines per jack (inside and outside pairs)
- FXS channels utilize the Infineon PEB3268 ringing SLIC single chip
- FXO channels utilize the Silicon Labs Si3050 and Si3019 DAA chipset
- Channel status easily seen via eight on-board LEDs
- User upgradeable, modules snap on and off easily, yet are rigorously held in place both electrically and mechanically
Refreshed Rhino R8FXX-EC-20 Specifications
- # of Dual FXS Resources: 2 (2 Modules, 4 FXS Ports Total)
- # of Dual FXO Resources: 0 (0 Modules, 0 FXO Ports Total)
Rhino R8FXX-EC Echo-Cancellation Specifications
- On-board - no module
- Adaptive Digital Technologies G.168 Echo Canceller is a carrier-class, ITU G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002
- Cancels up to 128msec tail
- Non-linear processor
- Comfort Noise Generator
- Automatic tail search
- Excellent voice quality
- Cancels multiple independent tails
- Fast Convergence
- No divergence due to doubletalk
- Tone Disabler disables echo canceller during voiceband modem and FAX connections
Using Asterisk? Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI products allow you to utilize analog phones and wiring in conjunction with leading-edge Asterisk technology -- witho
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price. ✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased. ✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades. ✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.
- Rhino R8FXX-EC-20 4FXS PCI Card with Echo Cancellation
- # of FXS Ports
- # of FXO Ports
- Connection Types
- Echo Cancellation
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $359.99 for the Rhino R8FXX-EC-20 4FXS PCI Card with Echo Cancellation (REFRESH)?
4 FXS Ports, no FXO Ports, and onboard echo cancellation
PCI Form Factor
Simple RJ11 ports at bay opening for easy access without extra equipment