Sangoma A101D Digital Telephony CardChoose the Sangoma A101D with Octasic's DSP hardware and certified algorithms to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions on your open source or even proprietary telephone system. The Sangoma A101D is part of Sangoma's family of Advanced Flexible Telecommunications hardware product line - it uses the same high-performance PCI interface that is providing superior performance in critical systems all over the world.
Sangoma A101D Digital Telephony Card Overview
Introducing the industry's first affordable single port T1/E1/J1 card with available Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation, the Sangoma A101D is designed for optimum voice support for smaller systems.
Sangoma A101D supports up to 2.048 Mbps of full duplex data throughput or up to 30 voice calls over a single T1, E1, or J1 line.
With the Sangoma A101D, you can always take advantage of hardware and software improvements, as soon as they become available.
The Sangoma A101D, like all cards in Sangoma's AFT family, is field upgradeable with crash-proof firmware. Choose the Sangoma A101D and A101DX cards with Octasic's DSP hardware and certified algorithms to achieve carrier-grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement functions on your open source or even proprietary telephone system.
Sangoma A101D Features and Functions
- One T1/E1 port with optimum PCI interface for high performance voice and data applications.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC-4, Non CRC4, SF, D4. Also compatible with Japan's J1.
- Support for AsteriskTM, YateTM, and FreeSwitchTM PBX/IVR Projects, as well as other open source and proprietary PBX/Switch/IVR/VoIP gateway applications.
- All of Sangoma's AFT products use the same base PCI interface card and the same professionally engineered firmware on the same family of Field Upgradeable Gate Arrays.
- Fully compatible with all commercially available motherboards proper PCI-standard interrupt sharing without manual tuning.
- A101-X and A101D-X PCI Express: 1 Lane PCI Express bus.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- Includes high quality, tested RJ45 cables and short 2U mounting clips for installation in 2U rack mount servers.
- Power: 800 mA peak, operational 300 mA max at +3.3 V or 5 V.
- Temperature range: 0 50 C.
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable FPGA programming with multiple operating modes. Add new features related to voice and/or data when they become available.
- 32-bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
- T1/E1 and fractional T1/E1, multiple channel HDLC per line for mixed data/TDM voice applications.
- Optimized per channel DMA streams and hardware-level HDLC handling unload the host CPU.
- Use raw bitstream interfaces to support arbitrary non-standard line protocols, such as non-byte aligned monosynch or bisynch.
Didn't find the PCI Card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma Cards:
- # of T1/E1 Ports
- Card Form Factor
- Half Height, Half Length
- Data/Voice Support
- Digital Signalling Type
- T1, E1, J1
- Echo Cancellation
- Fractional Support
- yes-half data and half voice
- ON-Board Echo Cancellation Support
- YES-Soldered on card
- PCI Form Factor
- PCI Power BUS Support
- supports both-backwards compatible
- Voice Signalling Method
- CAS, ISDN PRI, PRI, MFC/R2, ATM, PPP, SS7, BSC, HDLC
Why Pay $829.00 for the Sangoma A101D?
Supports Robbed Bit Channel Associated Signaling (CAS) and ISDN PRI.
One T1/E1 port with optimum PCI interface
Asterisk Soft-PBX Ready!
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
I bought this as a replacement for a water damaged card of the same type. It's predecessor had been in use continually for nearly 3 years without an issue. Fortunately, only this card (the most expensive component and not available locally) was damaged by the water leak. VoipSupply had the card in stock and I received the new one the next day. Plugged it in, the server came up and all is good. BTW, even though the old card still did not work that day, it apparently dried out on its trip to Sangoma repair who could find no issue with the card. Now I have a spare.
From order to installation...seamless.
Sangoma cards are excellent and have the best echo cancellation. Try these cards and you may find they are what you will use from then on. VoIP Supply always gives me great dependable service.
Card worked flawlessly. Accurate documentation. Manufacturer quite helpful.
I installed this card into a Trixbox server. After reading the documentation on the card from Sangoma I ran the setup utility that Trixbox told me to. Comparing the docs with the cut sheet sent by my provider answered all of the setup questions. I plugged in my PRI after installation and simply started making phone calls. Worked flawlessly and the calls sound spectacular. I would highly recommend this card. VoIP Supply was very efficient in helping me home in on the right hardware. A pleasure doing business with them.