Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Mono NC 3-1 WB
The Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Mono NC 3-1 WB corded headset contains high quality, full wideband HD audio for superior sound, improved noise canceling capabilities , and a break-proof FreeSpin boom mic with 360-degree rotation.
Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Mono NC 3-1 WB Overview
The Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Mono NC 3-1 WB is a part of the Jabra 2400 series and is a one-ear, noise canceling headset that caters to a full wideband audio requirement. The Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Mono NC 3-1 WB is designed to ensure maximum service life and minimum maintenance costs. Some of the key details lie with the fact that the 2400 II series headsets are 40% lighter than competitors, are made of surgical steel, and also maintain reinforced Kevlar cording. The Jabra BIZ 2400 II Mono is ergonomically designed as well as fitted with a super-soft ear cushion.
Jabra BIZ 2400 II QD Mono NC 3-1 WB Features and Functions
- Peakstop Technology - Providing the immediate removal of unnecessary loud sounds and tones before they reach the user's ear
- Full Wideband Audio - Providing the clearest form of HD communication, comparing to standard digital telephony audio
- Airshock Microphone - Allowing you to reduce any unwanted "pops" to ensure clear communication
- Comfortable Headset - Featuring ergonomically designed frames, and extra cushioned ear support for all day wear
- Multi-Device Connectivity - Allowing the user to modify their headset via separate connectivity cords to accommodate any smartphone or desk phone with ease
- HD Voice Capability - Providing crystal clear, high quality audio
- 3 in 1 Wearability - Allows users to choose from 3 wear methods
- Jabra Exclusive FreeSpin Boom Mic - 360 degree spin radius, allowing worry-free usage and ultimate comfort
- Noise Cancellation - Eliminating unwanted background noises
- Kevlar Reinforced Cords - Cords can handle strain with ease and are more durable than alternatives
Didn't find the Jabra headset you were looking for?
Check out these other corded headsets: