Jabra DIAL 520 MS
The Jabra DIAL 520 MS is a plug & play USB handset that has been optimized for Microsoft Lync. Its small size and slim design make it portable to be thrown in a laptop bag and taken anywhere.
Jabra DIAL 520 MS USB Handset Product Overview
The Jabra DIAL 520 MS delivers professional performance and great value. It’s the cost-effective USB handset solution optimized for Unified Communications solution with an easily recognizable user interface, it is the ideal product for every type of Unified Communications user. Through its seamless integration with the audio features in leading Unified Communications applications it is possible to truly reap the benefits of IP telephony.
Through its resemblance to well-known phones the Jabra DIAL 520 MS is a sure way to migrate users onto IP telephony. Its plug & play capabilities ensure that even the very first call is easy to make – simply connect the handset and use it like any other dialpad based phone. Due to the portability of Jabra DIAL 520 MS, the product is equally applicable for office-based and home-based professionals. And its small size and slim design make it convenient to bring along.
Jabra DIAL 520 MS Features and Functions:
- True wideband audio performance for professional sound
- Intuitive, plug-and-play usability
- Dedicated answer/end and mute buttons for seamless integration with UC applications
- LCD display clearly shows numbers dialed
- Small dialpad and slim design for easy portability
- Powered by USB so there's no need for batteries