Jabra GN2020 IPThe Jabra GN2020 IP is a monaural headset with a Noise Cancelling boom microphone and a QD connection (Don't forget your lower QD Cable!) This headset supports HD Voice and is recommended for IP Telephony in a normal office or quieter work environment.
Jabra GN2000 Series Overview
The Jabra GN2000 Series lets you hear every detail, the first time. For PC-based IP telephony, the Jabra GN2000 IP and Jabra GN2000 USB supports the full IP network bandwidth for applications such as speech recognition, voice-over-IP calling and computer-based training. For PSTN applications, the Jabra GN2000 Series is the ideal headset for busy and noisy environments, utilizing the full frequency of the telephone network to ensure exceptional sound quality on every call.
From its sturdy rubber-plastic composite to all-metal boom pivots and impact resistant headbands, every detail of the Jabra GN2000 Series has been designed with durability in mind - making it perfect for even the most demanding contact centers.
Jabra GN2020 IP Features and Benefits
- Monaural, 1 speaker design
- Flexible Noise Cancelling microphone for normal to noisy work atmospheres
- Robust design for day-after-day durability
- Large ear-cushions for extra comfort
- Wideband sound (requires an IP phone and IP PBX that support HD Voice)
- QD connectivity
- Coiled RJ9 to QD Cable
- Straight RJ9 to QD Cable
- 2.5mm to QD Cable Didn't find the VoIP headset you were looking for? Check out our complete selection of Jabra Headsets.
Don't forget your lower QD Cords:
- DECT 6.0
- One Ear
- Supports Quick Disconnect
- Two Ear
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815