LifeSize Mirial SoftPhone for Mac 1 User
The LifeSize Mirial Softphone is the most advanced desktop software for professional quality video collaboration. LifeSize Softphone has Full HD support, a simple, easy-to-use interface and advanced media encryption, which enable remote and mobile PC and Mac users to work collaboratively in a completely secure environment. This license allows full HD (1080p) communication up to 2 Mbps with up to 3 participants. This is the softphone license only, all you need is an HD webcam and headphones (or other speaker and microphone solution).
LifeSize Mirial SoftPhone Overview
In today’s fast-paced world, real-time communication has never been more essential to survival for businesses where increased collaboration and productivity are critical. With more and more people working from remote locations such as home offices, hotel rooms or on the road, it has never been more important for workers to stay connected. LifeSize Softphone extends the HD video collaboration experience to mobile PC and Mac users, enabling workers to participate in HD video calls from the convenience of their computers, wherever they are located.
LifeSize Softphone provides superior contact management with a user-friendly directory for click-to-call dialing, and built-in call management lets users place up to two calls on hold or transfer them to continue communication. LifeSize Softphone is an open and interoperable, standards-based solution that enables HD video collaboration to anyone, anywhere.
Financing options are available - turn your Capital Expenditure into an Operating Expense with our Third-Party leasing options and Net30 Terms.
Contact a Video Conferencing Consultant today at 1(855) 820-8006 or email us at VideoConferencing@voipsupply.com.
LifeSize Mirial SoftPhone Features
- - License Only - must also supply webcam and headphones (or other microphone and speaker solution)
- - For Macintosh-based Machines
- - This pricing for volumes of 26-50 licenses. This is only 1 user license.
- - Communication Standards: H.323, Compliant with ITU-T H.323v4, H.225v13SIP, RFC compliancy: RFC-2396, RFC-2543, RFC-2617, RFC-2822, RFC-2833, RFC-2976, RFC-3260, RFC-3261, RFC-3264, RFC-3265, RFC-3311, RFC-3420, RFC-3428, RFC-3515, RFC-3581, RFC-3550, RFC-3856, RFC-3859, RFC-3860, RFC-3863, RFC-3891, RFC-3960, RFC-3984, RFC-4488, RFC-4961, RFC-5168
- - Audio Standards: G.711A/U, G.722.1 (Polycom Siren 14), Full duplex, Acoustic Echo cancellation, Automatic Noise level detection and filter.
- - Video Standards: H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.264
- - Minimum Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or higher
- P4@2.0 Ghz (audio/high-res video calls)
- Core 2 Duo class, 2.33 GHz (H264, 720p video calls)
- Core 2 Quad class, 2.66 GHz (H264, 1080p video calls)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended on Vista) and 30 Mb hard-disk space
- Audio Encoding
- G.722.1, G.711, Siren 14
- Audio Features
- Full Duplex, Audio error concealment
- Interoperability Standards
- H.323, H.225, SIP
- Product Type
- Video Conference Services
- Support Options
- Extended Support
- Video Bridging
- Video Resolution - Content Input
- HD (1280x720)
- Video Resolution - Content Output
- 1080p (1920x1080)
Andria BauneeDirect: 716-531-4219
Why Pay $179.00 for the LifeSize Mirial SoftPhone for Mac 1 User (volume level 26-50)?
•Video Quality: Full HD (1080p) video with natural, full-motion video up to 2 Mbps
•Multiparty Calling: Connect up to three participants on each call without external equipment
•Open and Interoperable: Standards-based, endpoint agnostic; connects to any H.323/SIP device