Linksys WET610N Wireless Bridge
The versatile Linksys WET610N is a Dual-Band Wireless Bridge that can make a wired Ethernet-enabled device a part of your home’s wireless network. Simply plug the Linksys WET610N into the wall, connect it wirelessly to your existing wireless router, and then plug in wired Ethernet devices into it to turn your wired network devices into WiFi devices!
Linksys WET610N Wireless Bridge Overview
Connect the Linksys WET610N wireless bridge to a gaming console to get access to your wireless router and the Internet and play multiplayer, online games. And it’s optimized for streaming video, so you can connect it to an Ethernet-enabled HDTV, Blu-ray® Disc player, DVR or set-top box and discover a whole new world of Internet entertainment. You can also convert your wired-Ethernet printer, scanner, camera, storage device, notebook, or desktop so everyone in your family can access these devices wirelessly.
Since the wireless bridge is based on Dual-Band Wireless-N, it works with any device supporting Wi-Fi standards, and is compatible with Wireless-G, -A, and –B products. You can operate the Bridge in either the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz radio bands to avoid interference from competing networks. Or you can push all your bandwidth-intensive activities like video streaming and gaming to the less-crowded 5 GHz radio spectrum for an optimal viewing experience.
Linksys WET610N Wireless Bridge Features and Functions
- Wireless-N Ethernet Bridge with Dual-Band
- Setup Software and User Guide on CD-ROM
- Quick Installation Guide
- Wi-Fi certiied to ensure interoperability
- Works without drivers on Windows®, Macintosh®, Linux® and game consoles—anything with an Ethernet port!
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 802.11g, 802.11b and 802.11a standards
- Industrial-strength wireless encryption WPA2™ to ensure security
- Equipped with one 10/100 auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) port
- Device with Ethernet port
- Wireless Access Point or Router (802.11g, 802.11b, 802.11a, or draft 802.11n compliant)
- Internet Explorer 6, or Firefox 2 or higher for browser-based configuration
- PC with CD-ROM drive (for Setup Wizard only)
- Setup Wizard requires Windows XP, Vista, or Vista 64-bit edition with latest updates
Andria BauneeDirect: 716-531-4219
Why Pay $84.99 for the Linksys WET610N?
* Easy-to-use setup wizard
* Wi-Fi certiied to ensure interoperability
* Industrial-strength wireless encryption WPA2™ to ensure security