Manufacturer Return Policies
If your product has stopped working outside of 30 days and inside of one year, here is how you proceed based on the manufacturer of the product:
- AudioCodes: Audiocodes products cannot be returned to VoIP Supply. If you feel your Audiocodes gateway is defective, visit our Technical Support page and open a support ticket. We will work with you to troubleshoot your appliance as long as it is within 30 days of purchase. For troubleshooting outside of 30 days, you must purchase an Audiocodes Technical Support package. Talk to your VoIP Supply salesperson about 24x7 or 8x5 ACTS support packages. *NOTE* post-sales technical support and remote deployment are not the same thing. For assistance setting up and configuring your Audiocodes gateway, we highly recommend you purchase a Remote Installation package.
- ClearOne: All ClearOne products are refer direct meaning, customers have to submit defective requests by emailing email@example.com or by calling ClearOne at 800-283-5936.
- CyberData Products: All CyberData products are refer direct meaning, customers need to submit defective requests to CyberData VoIP Technical Support or CyberData Warranty & RMA Returns.
- Digium Products: All Digium product returns due to defect are handled directly by Digium. Please visit Digium's website to initiate a return.
- Patton Products: Patton gateways cannot be returned to VoIP Supply. For in-warranty support questions, call Patton Technical Support at 301-975-1007 or visit the Patton Return Request Center.
- Rhino Products: This product cannot be returned to VoIP Supply. Please contact Rhino's Support Center and request a support ticket for defective support at Rhino's Website
- RockBochs: All RockBochs products are Refer Direct , meaning customers need to contact RockBochs directly for support or help with defective units. Please call 218-727-4332 and select Option # 2 for assistance.
- Sangoma Products: All customers with a Sangoma return must first work with Sangoma technical support to trouble shoot the product. If Sangoma deems the product to be defective, a ticket number will be given and will enable a return/replacement through VoIP Supply.
- VXI: VXI will issue direct replacements on defective product returns directly for VoIP Supply customers. Please contact VXI directly to initiate the return.