About AudioCodes MediaPack
The AudioCodes MediaPack Series are cost-effective, stand-alone analog VoIP Gateways that provide superior voice technology for:
- Connecting legacy telephones.
- Connecting fax machines and PBX systems with IP-based telephony networks.
- Integration with new IP-based PBX systems.
These VoIP gateways are designed and tested to be fully interoperable with leading Softswitches, SIP servers and H.323 gatekeepers.
AudioCodes MediaPacks are well suited for commercial VoIP deployment, are used by Carriers and Service Providers, deployed by enterprises to connect their legacy PBX systems over an IP infrastructure, and they increase remote location availability and provide Stand Alone Survivability (SAS).
Why buy AudioCodes MediaPack?
- Provides voice, fax and modem support.
- Offers toll quality voice compression & fallback to PSTN for E911 (Emergency number PSTN breakthrough) or upon network/power failure (FXO and /or FXS) configurations.
- Proven integration with leading PBXs, IP-PBXs, Softswitches and Gatekeepers.