Axis Q1921 19mm Thermal IP Camera 0384-001
The Axis Q1921 Thermal Network Camera is a perfect complement to any network video system that needs to secure an area 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The cameras use thermal imaging, which allows users to detect people, objects and incidents in complete darkness and difficult conditions such as smoke, haze, dust and light fog.
Axis Q1921 Product Overview
A resolution of 384x288 and a range of lenses make it possible to optimize detection performance to meet most application requirements. Advanced software processing and a frame rate of up to 30 fps will further improve the thermal image quality.
Since thermal cameras are immune to problems with light conditions and normal shadows, they can achieve higher accuracy than conventional cameras in most intelligent video applications.
AXIS Q1921 cameras offer motion detection, audio detection, and detection of tampering attempts. The cameras also provide capacity for third-party analytics modules, including support for AXIS Camera Application Platform. AXIS Q1921/-E cameras support ONVIF for interoperability between network video products.
Installation is made easy and cost effective with Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af). AXIS Q1921 cameras support H.264 video compression, which reduces bandwidth usage and storage needs. The cameras provide multiple, individually configurable video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG.
Axis Q1921 Features:
- Lens: 19 mm, F1.0
- Horizontal angle of view: 29°
- Image Sensor: Uncooled Micro bolometer 384x288 pixels
- Processors and Memory:ARTPEC-3, 128 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Local Storage: SD/SDHC memory card slot (card is not included)
- Video Streaming:
- H.264: Up to 30fps in US
- MJPEG: Up to 30fps in US
- PoE Capable: Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 3
- Resolutions:Sensor is 384x288. Image can be scaled up to 768 x 576 and to standard VGA resolutions
- Audio:Two-Way, half-duplex: Built-in microphone, external microphone or line input, line output
- Casing:Zinc chassis
- Detection Range
- At least 380m (412 yards) for humans (1.8m x 0.5m)
- At least 870m (950 yards) for vehicles (2.3m x x2.3m)
- Sensitivity: NetD<100 mK
<;i>Power supply not included
Axis Q1921 Package Contents:
- Axis Q1921 thermal camera
- Connector kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Installation and Management tools
Other Axis Q1921 Models:The Axis Q1921 is also offered with a 10mm lens. Please call sales at 1-866-885-4853 to inquire into this model (IP Camera Supply SKU 02-111257).
Why Pay $3,999.00 for the Axis Q1921?
Lens alternatives for different applications
High-quality indoor detection