Cisco SPA303G 3-Line VoIP Phone
This package is a bundle of ten (10) Cisco SPA303-G1 phones.
Small offices and home offices (SOHO) have more responsibilities than manpower. Cisco phones like the 3-line Cisco SPA303G IP phone lets you worry more about the business at hand and less about your phone system.
The Cisco SPA303G IP phone is not only affordably perfect for small budgets but it’s a fully featured basic internet phone. Full featured and basic - Isn’t that a contradiction?
It’s the simplicity of the SPA303G that provides its fundamental operation. But in its adaptability to the growing host of features and functions offered by service providers you’ll find an intuitive and satisfying user experience that’s never lacking.
Affordability – The Cisco SPA303G respects your wallet. Adaptability – Cisco IP phones are designed to stay on the cutting edge. Connectivity – Flexibility to either connect the SPA301G directly to an internet phone service provider or a larger hosted system. Simplicity – Powerful features at your command that naturally work with you.
Ideal for any small office, Cisco SPA303G IP phones are affordable today and future proof for tomorrow.
Cisco SPA303G Product Overview
- 3-line business-class IP phone
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series
Cisco SPA303G Product Features:
Didn't find the Cisco phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Cisco:
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocol Supported
- SIP, SPCP
- # of RJ45 Ports
- PoE Compatible
- AC Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
Why Pay $919.99 for the Cisco SPA303G 10 Phone Bundle?
3-line business-class IP phone
Dual switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series