Cisco SPA901 (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Linksys SPA901 1-Line VoIP Telephone (REFRESH)
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP Based Feature Set
Based on the SIP Standard, the Linksys SPA901 has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from VoIP infrastructure leaders enablind service providers to quickly rollout competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
Linksys SPA901 VoIP Phone Overview
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Linksys SPA901 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while leveraging the advantages of IP Telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the Linksys SPA901.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning and Management
The Linksys SPA901 uses standard encryption protocols to provide secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Linksys secure remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the hassle and expense of managing, pre-loading and re-configuring customer premise equipment (CPE).
- One service provider line
- Two call appearances accessed via Flash Key or Hook Flash
- Shared line appearance**
- Line status indicator
- Call Hold
- Music on Hold**
- Call Waiting
- Outbound CallerID Blocking
- Call transfer - Atended and Blind
- Three Way conferencing with local mixing
- Multi-Party Call Conferencing via external Conference Bridge**
- Call Pick Up - Selective and Group**
- Call park and UnPark**
- Call back on Busy
Linksys SPA901 Features and Functions
- Call Blocking - Anonymous and Selective
- Call Forwarding - Unconditional, No Answer, On Busy
- Call Return - Redial Last Caller
- Hot Line and Warm Line Automatic Calling
- Call Logs (60 Entries Each) Made, Answered and Missed Calls. Accessed via HTTP Server
- Redial Last Called Number
- Do Not Disturb (Caller Hears Busy Line tone)
- Block Anonymous Incoming Calls
- URI (IP) Dialing support (Vanity NUmbers)
- Built-in Web Server for Administration and Configuration, with User and Admin Access Levels
- Built-In Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System to check status and change configuration
- Date and Time w/Intelligent Daylight Savings Support
- Call Start Time stored in Call Logs
- Distinctive Ringing
- 10 User-Downloadable Ring Tones - Ring Tone Generator free from www.Linksys.com
- Speed Dial (8 entries)
- Group Paging (Outbound Only)**
- Intercom (Outbound Only)**
- Set preferred CODEC, Per Call, All Calls
- Configurable Dial/Numbering Plan Support
- Ringer and Handset Voluem Controls
- DNS SRV
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- Cisco SPA901