Plantronics CS510 Wireless Headset
The Plantronics CS510 is part of the Plantronics CS500 series of Dect headsets. The single ear CS510 has range of up to 350 feet, a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise interruptions, and up to 9 hours of talk time for all day use.
Plantronics CS510 Wireless Headset Overview
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the Plantronics CS510. The CS510 has a new streamlined design and improved performance all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
The increased range of this Plantronics headset allows for maximum mobility, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the CS510 does it all.
Plantronics CS510 Features and Functions:
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- Over-the-head monaural design
- Premium wideband audio quality
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
What's in the Box
- CS510 base
- CS510 headset (WH300)
- Power supply
- Telephone interface cable
Didn't find the VoIP headset you were looking for?
Check out these other Plantronics wireless headsets:
- DECT 6.0
- Headset Accessories
- One Ear
- Noise Cancelling
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $214.99 for the Plantronics CS510?
Comfortable and stable headband wearing style with leatherette ear cushions.
Noise Canceling microphone and support for Wideband audio
9 hours of talk time on one charge
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Plantronics CS510
Q: I was wondering if selecting one of the options under "lifter options" was necessary when purchasing the Plantronics CS510 Wireless headset. If I choose not to purchase this feature, will I still be able to answer the calls using just the headset when I am away from my phone?
A: That most likely depends on the type of phone you have. Plantronics has a configuration guide on their website that will tell you what you need for your specific phone.