Polycom IP 450 AC (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Refreshed Polycom IP 450 AC VoIP Phone
The Polycom IP450 is a 3-line SIP phone with a high res backlit LCD and features Polycom HD voice sound on the handset and speakerphone. The IP 450 includes a dual switched 10/100 Ethernet port and a dedicated headset button for high volume users.
Refreshed Polycom IP 450 AC VoIP Phone Product Overview
The Polycom IP450 POE features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycoms patented Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
An enterprise-grade phone, the SoundPoint IP 450 delivers an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 dedicated hard keys and four content sensitive soft keys on a backlit, multi-level grayscale 256 x 116 pixel LCD display. Hosting a built-in XML Microbrowser, the SoundPoint IP 450 offers an easy- to-access graphical interface to run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycoms flexible and open XML API.
Refreshed Polycom IP 450 AC Features and Functions
- Three lines
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML Microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE support Class 2
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.