Polycom CX500 Common Area OCS IP Phone 2200-44300-025 REFRESHThe Polycom® CX500 IP phone features embedded Microsoft® Communicator “14” software, allowing it to be seamlessly deployed within Microsoft Communications Server “14” environments. Its clutter free design and large color display for viewing call and directory information provide the ultimate in calling convenience for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms.
Lync Server 2010 and Lync Online are not the same. Polycom CX500 is optimized to work with Lync Server 2010 & 2013.
Polycom CX500 Product Overview
Standalone Polycom Phone for use with Communications Server “14” – Embedded client does not require a PC to make calls or gain access to general contact information.
Easy Deployment – Built-in Power over Ethernet, with AC power kit also available
Revolutionary Voice Quality – Polycom HD Voice™ technology for stunning voice quality and clarity
Unique Collaboration – Polycom offers the only complete line of integrated voice and visual communications solutions for Microsoft collaboration tools
Polycom CX500 Features:
- Microsoft Office Communication Server "14" Required for use
- 1 PoE 10/100 Port
- Optional AC Power Kit
- 3.5" QVGA TFT color display
- Codecs supported: Microsoft RTAudio Technology, G.722.1, G.711 A/U Law
- Wall mountable with optional Wall Mounting Bracket 2200-44331-001
- 12-button dial pad, 0 - 9, *, #
- Volume Up & Volume Down
- 2-way navigation: Up, Down, Select
- Home, Previous
- 2 soft keys + Menu
- Hookswitch for handset
- Polycom HD Voice technology (Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology, mechanical design and wideband codec support)
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise fill
- DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- Background noise suppression
- Cellular Phone Immunity
Didn't find the Lync phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom Lync Phones:
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- Microsoft OCS
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Add To Cart For A Better Price!