Polycom VVX 500 (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Polycom VVX 500 IP Business Media Phone- REFRESH
The Polycom VVX 500 multimedia IP phone is a 12 SIP line IP phone with HD Voice that is Open Source to work with most SIP PBX's and 3rd party UC platforms. It will handle up to 12 SIP registrations and features a 3.5in TFT color capacitive touch screen that reacts to gestures, similar to how most mobile phone interfaces work today. The VVX 500 has 2 USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications which allow you to use the display on the phone for multiple uses, such as built in web applications, digital photo frame, news, sports, weather, or even as an extension of your PC desktop.
Polycom VVX 500 Overview
Designed for a broad range of environments from small and medium businesses to large enterprises, the VVX 500 performance business media phone improves productivity, by complimenting the workplace applications on the user's computer. Users benefit from such capabilities as viewing and managing their Exchange calendars and contacts on the phone and receive meeting reminders while still having access to their corporate directory—and all while waiting for their PCs to boot. Users can also extend their PC desktop to include the VVX 500 phone's screen, enabling simplified interactions and dialing using their PC's mouse and keyboard. Training and multipoint communication applications are complemented by the VVX 500 video playback capability for streaming content.
Polycom VVX 500 Features & Functions
- • Gesture-based, multitouch-capable, capacitive touchscreen
- • 3.5-in TFT LCD display at QVGA (320x240 pixel) resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio
- • Streaming media video playback
- • Screensaver and digital picture frame mode
- • On-screen virtual keyboard
- • Voicemail and video mail support
- • Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- •Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio path-handset, the hands-free speakerphone
- •Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port
- •Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with PoE Support
- •Codec Support: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C
- •Call Features:
- • 12 lines (registrations)
- • Shared call/bridged line appearance
- • Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- • Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- • Call timer and call waiting
- • Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- • Called, calling, connected party information
- • Local three-way audio conferencing
- • One-touch speed dial, redial
- • Remote missed call notification
- • Do not disturb function
- • Electronic hook switch capable
- •FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS4 server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- • Bundled with Polycom Productivity Suite:
- --Corporate Directory Access using LDAP
- -- Local Voice Call Recording on USB flash drive
- -- Visual Conference Management
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.