About Quintum Tenor DX VoIP Gateway Series
The Quintum Tenor DX is a high-density VoIP Gateway for sending voice, fax, and data over an IP network. The Tenor DX integrates a gateway, gatekeeper, border element, and intelligent call routing while supporting H.323/SIP and QoS all in one solution.
With its MultiPath architecture, the Tenor DX can intelligently route calls between the PBX, the PSTN, and the IP network to achieve the best combination of cost and quality. It can also route calls over IP to reduce costs, and then transparently “hop off” to the PSTN, to reach off-net locations.
The Tenor DX is available in two configuration types:
- MultiPath Switch (intended for PBX and PSTN connectivity).
- Gateway (intended for VoIP and PSTN trunk port connectivity).
The MultiPath Switch is mainly intended for symmetrical multipath applications and the Gateway is mainly intended for trunking applications interfacing between the VoIP network and the circuit switched network (PSTN).
Like all Quintum gateways, the Tenor DX packs powerful VoIP features into one compact unit, and takes only a few minutes to get up and running without disrupting your existing infrastructure or needing any upgrades to your voice or data network.
Why buy Quintum DX Series?
- FXS port connects telephone, key system or PBX and the FXO port connects to the PSTN.
- Simple plug-and-play embedded system - Your network stays as is with transparent call types.
- Ease of Ownership with scalability, security and remote management capabilities.