Spectralink 7720 DECT Phone for HealthcareThe Spectralink 7720 handset is a bacteria-resistant handset with membrane keypad for easy cleaning to help avoid the spread of bacteria. The Spectralink 7720 (form KIRK 7020) handset has been prepared for third-party applications and holds a complete feature set designed specifically for healthcare. Spectralink's line of IP DECT Phones are cost-effective, flexible and user friendly Dect solutions.
Spectralink 7720 Product Overview
- Supported on Microsoft® Lync
- Large color icons with customizable text messaging
- 1G9 Version
- Battery included
- Virtual SIM support
- HD Voice-ready
- IP64 classified
- Alarm key
- Disinfectant resistant
- Membrane keypad for easy cleaning
- Speech/stand by time: Up to 20/200 hours
- Weight incl. battery: 111g
- Size (LxWxH): 148x50.4x20 mm
- 13 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI, PT)
- Requires Kirk Wireless Server. Available Options KWS300, KWS600v3
- Charger and charger power supply sold separately
Spectralink 7720 FeaturesHow is the 7720 specifically designed for healthcare and nursing homes?
- Improved Efficiency of Personnel: Information delivered instantly to the right person
- Enhance Patient Satisfaction: Faster response time and more time for patient care.
- Improve Patient Care and Quality: Equipment monitoring and notification to the closest caregiver.
- Improve Reaction Time: Automatic alarms save critical time in life threatening situations.
- Improve Communication Flow: Easy accessibility between departments.
- Increase Safety of Patients and Personnel: Alarm button in case of emergencies.
- Ensure High Level of Hygiene: Disinfectant resistant handset avoids spread of bacteria.
Didn't find the DECT Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Spectralink 7000 Series phones.
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461