SpectraLink 8030 Dual Charger Bundle (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
SpectraLink 8030 Dual Charger Bundle REFRESHThe Refreshed SpectraLink 8030 Wireless Handset extends the capabilities of the 8000 Series handsets by adding the unique push-to-talk (PTT) feature along with improvements to the industrial design and handset ergonomics. The SpectraLink 8030 Push-To-Talk (PTT) capability allows instantaneous communication between employees independent of the PBX system, eliminating the need for two-way radios. The larger earpiece of the Spectralink 8030 Handset seals out background noise and provides comfort for frequent or lengthy calls. The SpectraLink 8030 is uniquely suited for distributed work teams that require frequent communication.
Refreshed SpectraLink 8030 Dual Charger Bundle
The SpectraLink 8030 is an enterprise-grade 802.11a/b/g wireless telephone for use with Spectralink Telephony Gateway interfaces and the SpectraLink Radio Protocol (SRP) or open standard IP interfaces.
- 1x 8030 Wireless Handset (WTE151)
- 1x Dual Charger (DCD100) which charges an 8030 handset and a spare battery
- 2x Ultra Extended Batteries (BPL300)
- 1x North American Power Supply (2200-37241-001)
Refreshed SpectraLink 8030 Features
- Works only with Spectralink VIEW certified Access Points
- 802.11a/b/g radio
- Slim, lightweight design with large display
- Push-to-talk (PTT) functionality for work group communication
- Enlarged earpiece for operation in noisy environments
- Rubberized grips for improved ergonomics and durability
- Lithium-ion Battery Packs for up to eight hours talk time and 160 hours standby time
- IP 53 standard, for dust protection and resistance to spraying water
- MIL STD 810F for shock resistance
- Office-quality speakerphone for hands-free operation
- Navigation and soft keys for simple access to frequently used operations
- Backlit keypad for low-light usage
Didn't find the WiFi VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other SpectraLink phones:
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price. ✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased. ✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades. ✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.
- AP Handoff Roaming
- Provisioning Options
- Auto Provisioning, DHCP, TFTP
- Web Browser Support
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 a/u law, G.729 a/b
- Protocols Supported
- Standby Time
- 100+ hours
- Talk Time
- 7-9 hours
- Call Notification Method
- Ring, Vibrate
- Screen Display Type
- Headset Port
- Intergrated Bluetooth Support
- Charger Base Included, Power Supply Included
- Battery Type
- Lithium Ion
- Memory Card Support
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $379.99 for the SpectraLink 8030 Dual Charger Bundle (REFRESH)?
Push-to-talk (PTT) functionality for workgroup communication
Enlarged earpiece for operation in noisy environments
IP 53 standard, for dust protection and resistance to spraying water, MIL STD 810F for shock resistance