Mediatrix 3532 VoIP Gateway
The Mediatrix 3532 2 T1/E1 digital gateway allows enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link. The Mediatrix 3532 is a multi-function device combining VoIP IAD and Gateway in a secure and powerful platform. It applies to SIP Trunking, PBX Trunking, and PSTN access for local VoIP equipments solutions. The Mediatrix 3500 Series also allows Carriers, Service Providers, and System Integrators to initially deploy secure systems and generate additional revenue streams.
Mediatrix 3532 VoIP Gateway Overview:
Designed specifically for enterprise applications, the Mediatrix 3500 Series VoIP gateways
make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network. The Mediatrix 3500 Series gateways meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through dual T1 PRI interfaces to an IP network or as a gateway to the PSTN.
Mediatrix 3532 VoIP Gateway Features & Functions:
- 46 simultaneous calls
- 2 ISDN T1 PRI ports
- SIP DGW v2.0 firmware
- NT/TE software configurable
- Feature-rich carrier grade product.
- 1 ISDN E1 PRI interface ports.
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- User-programmable call handling.
- Security features: SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Remote management capabilities.
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway that you were looking for?
Check out these other Mediatrix gateways: