Mediatrix 3622 Digital VoIP Gateway
The Mediatrix 3622 is a digital gateway with 2 fractional E1 cards allowing up to 30 simultaneous calls.
Mediatrix 3000 Series Gateways Product Overview
The Mediatrix 3000 series gateways meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their Analog or ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through a FXS, FXO, BRI, or PRI interface to an IP network or as a VoIP gateway to the PSTN, making use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network.The Mediatrix 3000 series targets:
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
Mediatrix 3632 VoIP Gateway Features & Functions:
- Up to 30 simultaneous calls
- 2 Fractional ISDN E1 PRI ports
- SIP DGW v2.0 firmware
- NT/TE software configurable
- Feature-rich carrier grade product.
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- User-programmable call handling.
- Security features: SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Remote management capabilities.
Didn't find the VoIP Gateway that you were looking for?
Check out these other Mediatrix gateways:
- Digital Signaling Type
- # of Digital Ports
- 2 Fractional
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Protocols Supported
- Fax Support
- T.38, G.711 pass thru, G.726
- Echo Cancellation
- # of Simultaneous Calls
- Up to 30
- Voice Codec Support
- G.711 u/a law, G.723, G.726, G.729 a/b
- Power Supply Included
- Provisioning Options
- Auto Provisioning, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP
- Mounting Option
- Voice Signaling Methods
- E1 CAS, ETSI/EURO ISDN, ISDN, NET5/EURO ISDN, PRI, NI2
- Peripheral Ports
- RS-232, USB
- # of VoIP Channels
- Future Scalability
- Modular add-ons hardware based
- Media Processing Support
- 2-Digital Blades
Jeff QuinnDirect: 716-250-7473
Why Pay $1,734.99 for the Mediatrix 3622?
30 simultaneous calls
2 Fractional ISDN/R2 CAS PRI ports
NT/TE software configurable