Mediatrix 4108 iPBX IP-PBX
The Mediatrix 4108 iPBX is a fully featured Asterisk-based IP PBX offering a 10/100 WAN connection to connect to a SIP Trunking Provider, 8 FXS ports for analog telephony end points, and 1 PSTN bypass port for emergency phone access in the event of a power outage.
Mediatrix 4108 iPBX IP-PBX Overview
The Mediatrix 4108 iPBX performs IP-PBX functionalities while providing SIP Trunk terminations for a remote Service Provider and offering telephony interfaces for Fax, Modems and Analog phones. The Mediatrix 4108 iPBX enables cost-effective VoIP deployments in medium-size branch offices and multi-tenant applications. In addition, an intelligent PSTN bypass allows Mediatrix 4108 iPBX users to make emergency calls and maintain their phone service in the event of a power outage.
The Mediatrix iPBX offers most call features that you would expect from an IP PBX including, but not limited to, Auto attendant, blind transder, call forward, call detail recording, call monitoring, parking, and queuing, caller id, conferencing bridging, music on hold, Do Not Disturb, Three way conference, Voicemail and many more.
Mediatrix 4108 iPBX IP-PBX Features:
- 1 x 10/100 WAN Ethernet Connection
- 8 x FXS Ports
- Up to 8 simultaneous calls, 25 SIP user registrations
- Included AC Power Supply
- Management options: Web GUI, HTTP/HTTPS/FTP/TFTP, SNMP, RADIUS, SYSLOG, TELNET, SSHv2
- QOS iEEE 802.1p/Q, TOS/DiffServ
- Group 3/Super G3 Fax real-time FoIP over clear channel (G.711), G.726 or T.38
- See Datasheet for more details
- # of NIC Ports
- NIC Port Speed
- Software Support
- # of Physical Server PCI Slots
- # of USB Ports
- Hot Swappable Hard-Drive Support
- Hot Swappable Power Supplies
- LCD Display
- RAID Capable
- Redundant Power
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $499.99 for the Mediatrix 4108 iPBX?
Easy-to-use web administration
Support home and mobile users
Survivability in case on network failure