Mitel 612 DECT Phone
The Mitel 612 is a DECT wireless handset in the Mitel 600 family of DECT phones. The 612 is the basic model that has been designed for the business sector with features such as a noise filter, loading up to 5 user profiles and telephone book.
Mitel 612 DECT Phone Overview
With its colour 2“ TFT display the Mitel 612 DECT wireless phone guarantees an optimum overview and simple operation of the clearly structured menus at all times. It also supports service facilities like firmware download over air1 which helps to reduce support costs.
The ambient noise filter can automatically adjust the ring tone and talk volume to the background noise in any given situation and filters out any distracting ambient noise. Ensuring optimum communication conditions at all times, especially in loud environments.
Important events – reminders, incoming call signals, warning of exceeding the system range or indication of battery charge status are all indicated by a 3-colour LED on the handset.
Mitel 612 DECT Phone Features and Functions:
- Colour TFT display (2“, 176 x 220 dots, 65,536 colours)
- Telephone book with 200 contacts1, with 8 possible entries each: office-, private- and mobile number; email address, fax, quick dial, ringing tone1 and name assignment
- Ambient noise filter for loud environments
- 44 polyphone ring tones (Midi type), 29 normal ring tones and 7 alarm tones with automatic volume control can be assigned
- Up to 5 user profiles for e.g. headset use or meeting usage can be configured
- Hands free operation
- Headset connector (2.5 mm jack)
- 2 programmable navigation keys
- 2 programmable soft keys
- Intelligent battery management
- 3 colour multi-purpose LED, which can be set for visualisation of functions
- Support of message & alerting applications
Didn't find the VoIP phones you were looking for?
Check out these other Mitel Phones: