Mitel 9480i VoIP Phone
The Mitel 9480i VoIP Phone is ideally suited for moderate to heavy telephone users who require more one touch feature keys and XML based programs.
Mitel 9480i VoIP Phone Overview
The Mitel 9480i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and an extra large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. Create internal service applications using development guides available from Mitel. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 9480i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs and redial lists and 6 dynamic softkeys this Mitel phone can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. Features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, group paging, intercom and local 3-way conference increase call flexibility and control.
From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Mitel family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
Mitel 9480i Features and Functions:
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- Shared call appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- 3.5’’ x 2.25’’, 8 line, backlit display
- 4 call appearance lines with LEDs
- 4 navigational keys
- 6 customizable softkeys; programmable up to 20 functions
- 8 predefined hard keys
- Personal Directory
- LED for call and message waiting indicator
- Call Forward/Call Transfer/Call Waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers Log
- Live dial pad or pre-dial support
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- AC adapter (48V DC) included
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Mitel VoIP phones: