Netgear GS110TP-200NAS 8-port PoE Smart Switch w/2 fiber ports
The GS110TP-200NAS is a smart managed PoE switch that is equipped with 8 dedicated 10/100/1000 Mbps copper ports to connect to your end devices and two additional Gigabit Fiber ports for uplinks with greater distance. With PoE capability on all 8 copper ports, the GS110TP-200NAS can automatically detect PoE on the end devices and dynamically manage power assignments and priority.
Netgear GS110TP-200NAS Product Overview
The GS110TP-200NAS has been designed for users who need a low port density switch solution with the combination of Gigabit speed and PoE capability. This is a Green switch that delivers up to 70% power savings as compared to non-Green versions. The PoE management features help users better control and monitor power resource with features such as 1. a PoE timer that turns off PoE ports during certain times of the day so that your network is more secure and and energy efficient 2. the ability to set prioritization on power usage for specified ports so that those ports get the power first if total power required exceeds the total power budget. Power will be distributed dynamically. The PoE LED light on the front of the switch will light up if the PoE usage is reaching the threshold and there is insufficient PoE resource to power up additional ports.
This Smart switch also features advanced quality of service (QoS) and security. With priority queuing, high quality traffic gets delivered efficiently even in the event of high-traffic burst. The ability for companies to prioritize traffic such as voice and video conferencing ensures quality of latency-sensitive services and applications. Moreover, this switch has been enhanced for easier usability with features for a more optimized network such as Auto Voice VLAN and user-intuitive VoIP or IP surveillance.
Netgear GS110TP-200NAS Features and Specifications:
• Up to 70% power savings compared to the non-Green version
• Auto power-down mode saves energy when port is not in use
• Cable length detection reduces power usage when network cable is shorter than 10 meters
• 802.1p-based prioritization
• Layer 3-based prioritization
• Rate limiting
• 802.1x for authentication
• ACL filtering to permit or deny traffic based on MAC or IP addresses
- Power consumption: 59.3W maximum
- Eight (8) 10/100/1000 Mbps auto sensing + 2 Gigabit SFP uplinks
- ProSafe® 8-port Gigabit PoE Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit Fiber SFP (GS110TP)
- AC adapter
- Rubber footpads
- Wallmount kit
- Resource CD
- Installation guide