NetVanta 3205 Chassis w/ Enhanced Feature Pack Software
NetVanta 3205 Chassis w/ Enhanced Feature Pack Software (w/EFP ) is an access router for frame relay and point-to-point connectivity. Includes modular network interface and 10/100BaseT Ethernet port. Includes Enhanced Feature Pack software which includes IPSec based VPN supporting DES/3DES/AES encryption.
NetVanta 3205 3rd Gen w/EFP Overview
NetVanta 3205 3rd Gen w/EFP Features and Specifications:
- Single-slot, Single-Ethernet Modular Access Router for two T1s of bandwidth
- 1U, 19-inch rackmountable metal chassis
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay-sensitive traffic like Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Standards-based routing protocols
- Comprehensive PPP dial backup scheme prevents network downtime
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP Address Concealing
- DHCP server for assigning IP addresses
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Supports up to dual-T1s worth of bandwidth
- Up to 5 IPSec VPN tunnels supporting DES/3DES/ AES encryption & Up to 5 IPSec VPN tunnels supporting DES/3DES/ AES encryption
- NetVanta 3205
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
Why Pay $1,190.00 for the NetVanta 3205 Chassis w/ Enhanced Feature Pack Software ?
Auto-sensing 10/100BaseT interface to accommodate mixed Ethernet environments
Command Line Interface (CLI) which mimics de facto industry standard and a user-friendly web-GUI
Optional DSX-1 interface available for voice connectivity to a PBX
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on NetVanta 3205 Chassis w/ Enhanced Feature Pack Software
No questions asked yet