Obihai OBi110 ATA for SIP and GoogleVoice
The Obihai OBi110 is a 1 port Analog Telephone Adapter or (ATA) alongside a single RJ11 Landline port which allows you to use your existing analog phone or fax machine to make calls using the internet. The OBi110 will work with most SIP-based Internet Service Providers (ISP) or with Google Voice as your VoIP Service.
Obihai OBi110 Overview
The OBi110 by Obihai is a 1-port VoIP Adapter which will allow you to use your analog phone with any SIP trunking provider or Google Voice. You do not need to have your PC running to use OBi110. Simply plug the Analog Telephone Adapter into your broadband router and then plug your analog devices into the ATA. Calls from your OBi110 to any other device on any OBI device anywhere in the world are always free! In addition, if you use the OBi110 with Google Voice, you can make free calls to the US and Canada (Limited time offer).
The OBi110 is easy to use and setup. When used with a SIP service provider, you will enjoy value-added features such as message waiting indication (MWI), speed dial, three-way conferencing, caller ID name and number, call forward, call waiting, Do-Not-Disturb, Call return, call recording, call history, and automatic attendant. Using an OBi110 with an analog phone as a SOHO telephone system gives you big company features at a consumer price.
Using the OBi110 with Google Voice offers features such as call forwarding, call blocking, call history, Do-Not-Disturb, international calling, voicemail alerts via email, voicemail speech to text via email, custom voice greetings, call recording, and multi-party conference calling.
The OBi110 has a secondary line port (FXO) which can plug into your normal wall phone jack. If you are still using your landline, this allows you to use the benefits of Google Voice and OBi's VoIP services while still using the same phone for your landline. It also gives you access to emergency calling services.
Obihai OBi110 Features:
- - 1 Port FXS for one analog device
- - 1 Port FXO for connecting to the PSTN
- - Support for 2 SIP accounts or 2 Google Voice accounts
- - Support for faxing using "pass-through" mode
- - 1 RJ45 port for connecting to a broadband router
- - Message Waiting Indication - Visual and Tone Based
- - Speed Dialing of 99 OBi Endpoints or Numbers
- - Three-Party Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- - Hook Flash Event Signaling
- - Caller ID - Number
- - Caller ID - Name (Not Available with Google Voice)
- - Call Waiting
- - Call Forward - Unconditional
- - Call Forward on Busy
- - Call Forward on No Answer
- - Call Transfer
- - Anonymous Call
- - Block Anonymous Call
- - Do Not Disturb
- - Call Return
- - Call Recording (From Device Web UI)
- - Call History (Last 200 Calls from Device Web UI)
- - Aggregation and Bridging of Two (2) SIP and/or Google Voice™ & One (1) OBiTALK Services
- - Automatic Attendant (AA) for Simplified Call Routing
- - Call Back Service - Connect to AA to Make a New Call or Ring the Attached Phone
Didn't find the ATA you were looking for?
Check out these other Obihai ATAs: