Patton SN4312 12 FXO Gateway
The Patton SN4312 is a 12-port FXO gateway that allows you to connect your VoIP phone system to up to 12 PSTN lines for local phone access or failover. The SN4312 has an RJ21 Telco connection so you need to use this gateway with an amphenol cable.
Patton SN4312 Overview
The SmartNode 4300 Series IpChannel Bank is the perfect business solution for applications requiring up to 32 concurrent analog voice/fax calls. Patton gateways
transform any PBX system, analog call-center application, or ISP MDU service into a state-of-the-art packet-voice system without requiring costly equipment replacement or upgrades.
There are several models in the Patton 4300 series—ranging from up to 32 FXS or FXO ports. The SN4300 gateway supports key industry-standard VoIP signaling protocols such as SIP, H.323, and T.38 Fax Relay—plus fax-bypass and modem-bypass. This ensures interoperability with the leading soft switches and VoIP services.
Patton SN4312 Features:
- - 12 FXO ports presented on an RJ21 connection
- - DownStreamQoS™ , IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling, IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (4096 VLAN IDs, multiple VLAN support)
- - Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access, TFTP configuration & firmware loading, SNMP MIB II and product MIB, Secure auto-provisioning for both firmware and unit/subscriber configuration, Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- - 2-wire Loopstart on 50pin (12 to 24 channels) Telco connector
- - Programmable impedance, ring detection, tone detection, disconnect supervision
- - Caller ID detection
- - SIPv2 H.323v4 (simultaneously with B2BUA capability)
- - SIP call transfer, redirect
- - DTMF in-band & out-of-band
- - 19in rackmountable chassis