Patton SmartNode SN5200/32B/EUI Enterprise Session Border Router
Patton SmartNode 5200 with 32 SIP Sessions. ESBR, Not upgradeable, 5x Ethernet, no VoIP Channels, External UI Power.
Patton SmartNode SN5200/32B/EUI Enterprise Session Border Router Overview
The SmartNode 5200 Enterprise Session Border Router bridges the wide range of IP PBX products to their service providers ensuring security and a high level of efficiency in the VoIP network. Connecting the Enterprise's LAN to an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP), the SN5200 creates a single conduit for multimedia components including voice, video and data.
Through the SIP Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA), the SmartNode 5200 provides a common interface into the service provider network providing resolution of any differences between the SIP from the IP PBX and the service provider softswitch. The B2BUA also isolates your network from the outside world to hide your private addresses and network topology for security purposes.
For added security, the SN5200 includes SIP-aware NAT and access controlled lists ACLs) for maintaining secure communications when SIP traffic crosses the Enterprise edge. In addition, routing capabilities include RIP v1/v2, virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP), loopback interfaces as well as advanced techniques like policy based routing (PBR). Furthermore, QoS keeps malicious traffic from affecting bandwidth requirements of PBR-marked essential traffic.
Patton SmartNode SN5200/32B/EUI Enterprise Session Border Router Features and Functions:
- 1 10/100BaseT WAN port, 4 10/100 LAN Ethernet Ports
- Complete IP Access Router
- DHCP Client & server
- Packet Fragmentation, Static Firewall, NAT, NAPT RFC 1631 Access Control Lists, DMZ Port
- Quality of Service Voice priority
- Traffic management, shaping and policing
- IEEE 802.1p, TOS, DiffServ labeling
- IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN tag insertion/deletion (4096 VLAN IDs, multiple VLAN support)
- SIPv2, SIP call transfer, redirect, DTMF in-band & out-of-band, All tones programmable (dial, ringing, busy)
- Web/HTTP, CLI with local console and remote Telnet access
- TFTP configuration & firmware loading
- SNMP MIB II and product MIB
- Secure auto-provisioning for both firmware and unit/subscriber configuration
- Built-in diagnostic tools (trace, debug, call generator)
- Regular expression based call routing and number manipulation
- Number blocking, Short-dialing
- Digit collection, distribution and hunt groups
- Transparent line extension
- CODEC G.711 a-law/mu-law, G.723, G.729ab
- G.726, G.727. T.38 fax relay, G.711 transparent fax and bypass
- CPU Motorola MPC875 @ 133 MHz, Memory 32MB SDRAM/8MB Flash