Phoenix Audio MT302 Quattro3 (PSTN + Dial Pad) Conference Phone
The Phoenix Audio Quattro 3 is a high quality conference speakerphone that will turn any room into a professionally sounding conference room. The MT302 model with PSTN and Dial Pad features a USB connection as well as an RJ11 telephone Jack for connectivity. It also includes an integrated dial pad, which is unlike its predecessor the Quattro2. It has an exceptionally large pickup and broadcasting range, yet is small in size and discrete in design. The Quattro 3 utilizes 4 microphones, a uniquely designed speaker, and a powerful Digital Sound Processor (DSP) to achieve its fantastic performance.
Phoenix Audio Quattro3 Overview
The new Quattro3 utilizes a single loudspeaker specifically developed and tooled for the Quattro3. This custom made driver delivers even more power and bandwidth than the four speakers used in the Quattro2.
Each and every Quattro3 can be daisy chained to other Quattro3 units with included cat5 cabling up to 15 units. When daisy chaining multiple Quattro3's together, each Quattro 3 can be powered individually with the included power supply. The Q3 also offers the option to power up to eight units through the daisy chain cables using a single 48V international power adapter. In order to use the “Powered Chain” option, each of the Quattro3 units in the chain has to have some type of interface. (All Quattro 3's except the MT301 USB model have an included interface.) The daisy chain utilizes two standard Ethernet connectors, with green and red light indicators. These connectors and the use of standard Ethernet cables guarantee a reliable daisy chain connection.
Phoenix Audio Quattro3 Features:
- USB Interface, Mini B Connector
- RJ11 PSTN Connection
- Integrated dial pad
- 3.5mm external loudspeaker and microphone jack
- Volume up,down buttons
- Daisy chain expandability of up to 15 units
- Three-way bridging capability
- 7 hours of battery talk time with secondary interface (MT302/MT303)
- Frequency Response 50Hz - 16KHz
- Low Latency (10ms)
- Broadcast level (peak) 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
- Noise cancellation > 10dB
- 100% full duplex
- High end performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level
- 4 High quality directional microphones
- Direction finding algorithm (determines direction and presence of a speakers)
- Beam forming algorithm (forms and directs audio beams towards a defined direction)
- Automatic Voice Level Adjustment (AGC)
- Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
- Phoenix Audio
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $631.76 for the Phoenix Audio Quattro3 PSTN + Dial Pad?
4 Directional Microphones, 1 speaker
USB interface, RJ11 analog connectivity
Can daisy chain up to 15 units for larger rooms, includes daisy chain cable
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
The best audio conferencing solution
My compnay uses this unit in our conference room for 10 people. The built in keypad works great and we haven't had any issues with the product. There's virtually no set up to it. The audio's amazing and the sound projects throughout the room even though the unit is small.