PhoneBochs RBS3U3CX-00 3CX 3U Appliance
The Phonebochs RBS3U3CX-00 is a 3u server appliance with a 160GH hard drive and preconfigured with 3CX PBX software.
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
3CX PhoneBochs Standard 3U IP PBX Appliance Overview:
- Includes Windows 7 Professional pre-installed on the box!
- PhoneBochs 3U Rackmount Server Appliance
- Intel Core Duo CPU 3.0 GHZ
- 2 GB RAM
- 160 GB SATA Hard Drive
- 6 PCI Expansion Slots for Sangoma TDM Cards
- Single Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 3CX Free Edition Pre-Installed
- Easily software upgradeable to any version of 3CX IP PBX for Windows
- 1 Year Manufacturer's warranty
3CX Product Overview:
3CX Phone System for Windows
is a software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX's IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (softphone or hardphone).
A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers numerous benefits. With 3CX there is no need for separate phone wiring – phones use the existing computer network. 3CX is easy to install & manage via a web-based configuration interface. A software-based IP PBX is far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX / PABX. Employees can move offices without requiring any changes in the wiring or IP PBX configuration. Choose from the many SIP based hardware phones instead of getting locked in with one vendor.
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with 'out of the box' configurations for popular SIP / VOIP providers.
Didn't find the VoIP PBX you were looking for?
Check out these other RockBochs VoIP PBX systems: