Plantronics Calisto P825-M Multi-Device Speakerphone
The Plantronics Calisto P825-M is a multi-device speakerphone system that has been optimized for Microsoft Lync. The Calisto P825-M features a rich-sounding full duplex speakerphone, advanced noise cancellation technology and the PA50 wireless mic for increased mobility.
Plantronics Calisto P825-M Multi-Device Speakerphone Overview
The Plantronics Calisto P825-M allows users to experience a whole new way to manage PC and mobile phone calls with one multi-device speakerphone system. The versatile Calisto P825-M system provides premium sound and unparalleled audio quality thanks to full duplex wideband audio support and advanced noise cancellation. And with the unique wireless Plantronics PA50 microphone, you can also enjoy remote call control and freedom of movement.
Plantronics Calisto P825-M Features and Functions:
- Connects and seamlessly switches between calls from PC and mobile phone
- 2.4" color display and a touch sensitive dial pad
- For privacy, use with Bluetooth or corded headsets/headphones (3.5mm)
- Premium, rich-sounding full duplex speakerphone
- Wideband audio coupled with advanced noise cancellation technology
- Remote answer/end/mute control
- Enables 360° small group conferencing when placed flat on a table
- Wireless microphone offers unparalleled voice transmission and freedom of movement
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync
What's in the Box
- Calisto P825-M speakerphone
- PA50 wireless mic and charging station
- AC power supply
- USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
Didn't find the Lync Headset you were looking for?
Check out these other Microsoft Lync Optimized Plantronics Headsets:
- Calisto P825-M
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $184.99 for the Plantronics Calisto P825-M?
Connects and seamlessly switches between calls from PC and mobile phone
A 2.4" color display and a touch sensitive dial pad for easy caller ID viewing, dialing, answering, switching, and muting across devices
Wireless microphone offers unparalleled voice transmission and freedom of movement