Plantronics CS510-XD Wireless Headset
The Plantronics CS510-XD is part of the Plantronics CS500 XD series of wireless headsets designed so more headsets could be used in the same space while maintaining clear conversations. The stereo CS510-XD has range of up to 350 feet, a noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise interruptions, and up to 8.5 hours of talk time for all day use.
Plantronics CS510-XD Wireless Headset Overview
Plantronics legendary DECT CS 500 Series family has grown to this new wireless set of standards for desk phone communication with the Plantronics CS510-XD. Based on the original CS510, the CS510-XD has improved performance with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a bestseller for nearly a decade.
The superior call management of this Plantronics headset allows for maximum mobility, the ability to conference in up to 3 additional CS500 XD Series headsets, one-touch controls, energy efficient power management, simple plug-and-talk installation — the CS510-XD does it all.
Plantronics CS510-XD Features and Functions:
- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility
- Over-the-head monaural design
- Premium wideband audio quality
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
- Smart power management system optimizes for range and talk time
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 XD headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
What's in the Box
- CS510-XD base
- CS510-XD headset
- Power supply
- Telephone interface cable
Didn't find the VoIP headset you were looking for?
Check out these other Plantronics wireless headsets: