Plantronics H141N DuoSet Noise Cancelling HeadsetWhether worn over-the-ear or over-the-head, the Plantronics H141N DuoSet convertible style allows you to make good use of your hands to multi-task. The headset is comfortably secure, and the sound quality is superb. When your day is filled with one phone call after another, opt for the comfortable and stable over-the-head configuration. Other days when you're grabbing a call, using the computer, in and out of meetings, grabbing another call, and dashing out to see a customer, reply on the unobtrusive easy-on over-the-ear mode. Either way, your hands are free for multi-tasking, your headset is comfortable and secure, and the quality of sound is second to none.
Plantronics H141N DuoSet Product Overview
- Over-the-head option for long-term comfort and stability.
- Over-the-ear option for quick on/off and unobtrusive usage.
- Monaural (one ear) Design
- Noise cancelling microphone for loud and noisey environments.
- Three different sixed earhooks, an adjustable over-the-head headband, and the option of usage on either ear.
- Lightweight comfort (14g)
- Supports SoundGuard Plus and Call Clarity technologies
- Quick Disconnect (QD) feature
- Adjustable clothing clip.
Didn't find the VoIP headset you were looking for?
Check out these other Plantronics wired headsets:
- DECT 6.0
- One Ear
- Supports Quick Disconnect
- Two Ear
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Plantronics H141N
Q: Hello, could you please advise if the Plantronics H141N headset comes standard with a 2.55mm plug. Thanks Darren
A: The H141N has a lower quick disconnect cord. If you are looking to connect it to a 2.5mm headset jack you will need to purchase the Plantronics 43038-01, http://www.voipsupply.com/plantronics-43038-01.