Polycom HDX 6000-720V Room Teleprence
The Polycom HDX 6000-720V is a intuitive, powerful and affordable room 720p telepresence solution. The HDX 6000-720V features a 4X digital zoom 1920 x180 EPTZ camera with internal stereo microphones. Using People+Content and People+Content IP you can share documents such as presentations and multimedia while leveraging Polycoms patented technology for home theater quality video and audio. Combined it makes video conferencing with the Polycom HDX 6000-720V feel as good as physically being there.
Polycom HDX 6000-720V Room Teleprence Overview:
The Polycom HDX 6000-720V helps improve collaboration and reduce costs by being an affordable, easy to use room telepresence solution. It delivers high definition communication to all parts of your organization with unmatched levels of ease and simplicity.
Now you can improve collaboration effectiveness while reducing operations and travel costs. Deliver lessons to students in classrooms around the world from a single location, align project teams in realtime across geographies, speed your time-to-market with accelerated execution across departments. With the Polycom HDX 6000-720V, you’re as good as there.
Intuitive to use and manage, the HDX 6000-720V delivers telepresence experiences to standard meeting rooms, conference rooms, and other environments requiring simple connectivity. HDMI output allows for quick and seamless integration with high definition displays via a single cable, while powerful standards-based Polycom People+Content technology allows users to easily and quickly share high-quality documents, spreadsheets and multimedia content. Home theater quality audio experiences are delivered by Polycom Siren 22 and Polycom StereoSurround sound, giving users unrivaled acoustic clarity.
The Polycom HDX 6000-720V seamlessly integrates with all components of the Polycom Visual Communication portfolio, including the Polycom RealPresence Experience (RPX), Polycom Telepresence Experience (TPX), Polycom HDX telepresence solutions, Polycom RMX series conference platforms, and Polycom Converged Management Application (CMA). Additionally, the HDX 6000-720 leverages our exclusive Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR) technology for enabling high quality user experiences, even across congested public networks.
Financing options are available - turn your Capital Expenditure into an Operating Expense with our Third-Party leasing options and Net30 Terms.
Contact a Video Conferencing Consultant today at 1(855) 820-8006 or email us at VideoConferencing@voipsupply.com.
Polycom HDX 6000-720V Features and Functions:
- Package Includes
- EagleEye View camera
- 2 Mbps point-to-point
- Remote control
- Video Input
- 1 x Polycom EagleEye HD camera
- 1 x DVI-I
- Video Output
- 1 x HDMI
- Video Standards and Protocols
- H.264, H.264 High Profile, H.263++, H.261
- H.239 / Polycom People+Content
- H.263 & H.264 Video Error Concealment
- Polycom EagleEye View camera
- -- 1920 x 1080 EPTZ camera
- -- 4x digital zoom
- -- 55° FOV min
- -- Internal stereo microphones
- Audio Input
- 1 HDX microphone array supported
- 1 x 3.5 mm stereo mini (PC Audio)
- Audio Output
- 1 x Aux main out (RCA)
- Digital audio on HDMI cable
- Audio Standards and Protocols
- Polycom StereoSurround technology
- 22 kHz bandwidth with Polycom Siren 22 technology
- 14 kHz bandwidth with Polycom Siren 14 technology, G.722.1 Annex C
- 7 kHz bandwidth with G.722, G.722.1
- 3.4 kHz bandwidth with G.711, G.728, G.729A
- Audio Devices
- Integrated Microphone
- Audio Encoding
- G.722.1, G.722, G.711, G.728, G.729a, Siren 22, Siren 14
- Audio Features
- Packet Loss Concealment, Polycom StereoSurround, Automatic gain control, Instant adaptation echo cancellation, Audio error concealment, Keyboard noise reduction, Automatic noise suppression
- Bundle Contents
- Codec, Camera, Cables
- Camera Specs
- 4x Zoom
- USB (diagnostics, software upgrades), PC audio input
- Interoperability Standards
- H.221, H.224, H.281, H.323, H.225, H.245, H.241, H.331, H.231, H.243, SIP, H.460, Bonding, Mode 1
- Fast Ethernet
- Product Type
- Video Conference Equipment
- Secure Web, Security mode, Embedded AES FIPS 197, H.235V3, H.233, H.234, Secure password authentication, FIPS 140
- Standard Warranty
- 1 Year
- Support Options
- Installation, Extended Support
- Room, Personal
- User Interface
- Directory Services, Web-based, SNMP, Polycom CMA, CDR, International languages (17), USB software update
- Video Resolution - Content Input
- WSXGA+ (1680x1050), SXGA (1280x1024), HD (1280x720), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
- Video Resolution - Content Output
- 720p (1280x720), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600)
- Audio Protocols
- Audio error concealment, Automatic gain control, Automatic noise suppression, Instant adaptation echo cancellation, Keyboard noise reduction, Polycom StereoSurround
- Point to Point
- Dual Camera Capable
- Dual Display Capable
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $4,029.99 for the Polycom HDX 6000-720V?
Reduced operating costs and clearer communication across all parts of your organization
A quality experience on any network, from a home office to a corporate board room maintained with Polycom Lost Packet Recovery™ (LPR™) technology
Incredible video quality starting from 128 Kbps
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Polycom HDX 6000-720V
Q: Does HDX 6000 series going to end of life or it is already ? please let me know? what is difference among hdx 6000-720, hdx 6000-720v and HDX6000 Media center.
A: At this time, the HDX6000 is not end of life, but it will be at some point in the future-we have not gotten any information as to when that might occur.
Regarding Comparison between HDX 6000-720 vs HDX 6000-720v only difference in hdx 6000- 720 has Polycom EagleEye III camera and does not have dual dispaly capability and HDX 6000-720v has EagleEye View Camera and is dual display capable. Everything else is the same including Codecs, Video Resolution Content input and output, Audio Protocols, interoperability Standards, Security, Warranty etc.
For more details please refer to the Data Sheet.