Polycom HDX Ceiling Microphone Array White
The Polycom HDX Ceiling Microphone Array White is a ceiling mount microphone for use with Polycom HDX 6000, 7000, 8000 and 9000 series codecs. It provides 360-degrees of voice pickup helping give greater coverage area while keeping tables clear of clutter from wires and microphones.
Polycom HDX Ceiling Microphone Array Overview:
Polycom’s digital microphone array is the only audio pickup device for video conferencing systems on the market that offers consistent, reliable, 360-degree voice pickup in 22 kHz StereoSurround audio! When paired with a Polycom HDX video conferencing system, the audio pickup and delivery is unmatched.
That’s why Polycom offers the easy-to-mount Ceiling Microphone Array. It eliminates conference table clutter and stays out of the way of pencil tappers, while providing the same clear, crisp sound as our tabletop microphones. Unobtrusively, the microphone elements are located in the room while the electronics are mounted above the ceiling tile, so you don’t even know it’s there. This is ideal for video conferencing and applications of all kinds, in all environments from small to large classrooms and conference rooms.
The Ceiling Microphone Array is designed to eliminate acoustic noise coming from the ceiling, while boosting sensitivity gain even when the speaker is directly beneath the microphone. To achieve up to 2,800 square feet of coverage, simply connect up to two Ceiling Microphone Arrays to a single HDX video system. Adjustable drop height from ceiling will accommodate any room size or environment. This huge coverage area is up to three times larger than competitive unidirectional ceiling microphones. It is delivered as a complete kit with all mounting hardware required for easy installation.
Polycom Ceiling Microphone Array seamlessly integrates with the Polycom HDX video systems, and Polycom SoundStructure guaranteeing you’ll always enjoy the best audio quality in echo cancellation, noise reduction, and automatic gain control.
Financing options are available – turn your Capital Expenditure into an Operating Expense with our Third-Party leasing options and Net30 Terms.
Contact a Video Conferencing Consultant today at 1(855) 820-8006 or email us at VideoConferencing@voipsupply.com.
Polycom HDX Ceiling Microphone Array Features and Functions:
- Microphone array element
- Electronics enclosure with ceiling mounting hardware
- (UL 2043 compliant and suitable for use in air-handling spaces)
- (1) 24-inch (60 cm) microphone interface cable
- (1) 30-foot (914 cm) plenum C-Link ll cable
- (1) 50-foot (1524 cm) plenum C-Link ll cable (RJ45)
- Wall plate
- Walta to RJ45 adapter cable (for non HDX 9000 installations)
- Microphone array element and interface cablee
- Digital Microphone Specifications
- 360-degree directional pickup
- Three cardioid elements per microphone
- - Elements spaced 120 degrees apart
- Each Ceiling Microphone Array covers a 30' diameter or 15' radius area
- Total coverage area for a single Ceiling Microphone Array is 700 square feet
- Audio Features
- Dynamic microphone steering
- Full-duplex digital audio
- Instant Adaptation Echo Cancellation
- Automatic Noise Suppression (ANS)
- Automatic Gain Control (ACG)
- Ceiling mount
- Power Supply
Why Pay $1,239.00 for the Polycom HDX Ceiling Microphone Array White?
Adjustable drop height provides extraordinary voice pickup from anywhere in the room
360-degree coverage with three-cardioid elements can handle a room up to 2,800 square feet, three times greater than competitive unidirectional products
Complete kit includes everything you need to hide electronics in the ceiling, out of the way of the floor and tabletop