Polycom IP 450 AC Enabled VoIP PhoneThe Polycom IP 450 features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Unique to Polycom IP Phones, Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycoms patented Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Polycom IP 450 AC VoIP Phone Product OverviewAn enterprise-grade phone, the SoundPoint IP 450 delivers an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 dedicated hard keys and four content sensitive soft keys on a backlit, multi-level grayscale 256 x 116 pixel LCD display. Hosting a built-in XML Microbrowser, the SoundPoint IP 450 offers an easy- to-access graphical interface to run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycoms flexible and open XML API.
Polycom IP 450 AC VoIP Phone Features & Functions
- Three lines
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML Microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE support Class 2
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
Didn't find the VoIP phones you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $229.00 for the Polycom IP 450 AC?
The Polycom Soundpoint IP 450 model 2200-12450-001 includes the AC power adapter.
3 Line IP Phone
Dual Ethernet, PoE Support and HDVoice Wideband Audio Support
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Polycom IP 450 AC
Have a Question?
It is a great, standard-compliant phone. Configuration (via XML files) can be tricky, particularly on an open-source PBX, but it's doable and this phone will actually work great. Sound quality is better than any other desk phone I've ever used. Has good weight in the base and handset, so it doesn't slide around the desk and feels good when you hold the handset. Speakerphone is great, as you would expect. I've used cheaper VoIP phones and more expensive TDM phones, but this is by far my favoriate desk phone.