Polycom IP 450 PoE
The Polycom IP450 PoE
features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. All Polycom Phones
incorporate HD Voice wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Polycom IP 450 PoE 2200-12450-025 Overview:
An enterprise-grade phone, the SoundPoint IP 450 delivers an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 dedicated hard keys and four content sensitive soft keys on a backlit, multi-level grayscale 256 x 116 pixel LCD display. Hosting a built-in XML Microbrowser, the SoundPoint IP 450 offers an easy- to-access graphical interface to run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycom's flexible and open XML API.
Polycom IP 450 PoE Features & Functions:
- Three lines
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML Microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE support Class 2
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Does not include the AC power adapter
Didn't find the VoIP phones you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom phones: