Polycom IP 450 PoE Reconditioned VoIP Phone
Our Polycom SoundPoint IP450 PoE is a professionally reconditioned Polycom IP450 PoE IP Phone that has been cleaned, inspected, updated to the latest SIP Firmware and lab tested to prove operational. The Polycom IP450 PoE is OEM packaged, and includes phone, handset, handset cord, base stand, and RJ45 patch cable.
VoIP Supply Reconditioned products include a FREE 6-Month VoIP Supply warranty with replacement or store credit if the product is defective or DOA. (All VSRF products are non-refundable, store credit only.)
The Polycom IP450 POE
features Polycom HD Voice, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice incorporates wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity, Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Polycom IP450 PoE Reconditioned VoIP Phone Product Overview
An enterprise-grade phone, the SoundPoint IP 450 delivers an easy-to-navigate menu and a combination of 17 dedicated hard keys and four content sensitive soft keys on a backlit, multi-level grayscale 256 x 116 pixel LCD display. Hosting a built-in XML Microbrowser, the SoundPoint IP 450 offers an easy- to-access graphical interface to run productivity-enhancing third-party applications using Polycom's flexible and open XML API.
Polycom IP450 PoE Reconditioned VoIP Phone Features & Functions:
- Three lines
- High-resolution backlit LCD with support of multiple languages and Asian characters
- Built-in XHTML Microbrowser for third party applications
- Fully enabled to run the Polycom Productivity Suite
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet PoE support Class 2
- Two port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Polycom IP 450 PoE (Refresh)
No questions asked yet