Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Mulit-Unit Connectivity KitThe Polycom IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and board rooms. The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
Polycom IP 7000 Product OverviewFor all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable model of Polycom conference phones ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In the future, you will be able to connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution. In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom's award-winning SoundPoint IP products - the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms. Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
Polycom IP 7000 IP Conference Phone Features & Functions:
- Polycom HD Voice™ technology for high-fidelity calls at up to 22 –kHz – An industry first, for conference calls that sound as natural as being there
- Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 20-foot microphone pickup, and even greater distances with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity to reach all corners of the conference room
- Flexible configuration options – Multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones, and future integration with Polycom HDX solutions to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Strong, robust SIP – software leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust –interoperability – Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.