Spectralink 7720 DECT Phone for Healthcare
The Spectralink 7720
handset is a bacteria-resistant handset with membrane keypad for easy cleaning to help avoid the spread of bacteria. The Spectralink 7720 (form KIRK 7020) handset has been prepared for third-party applications and holds a complete feature set designed specifically for healthcare. Spectralink's
line of IP DECT Phones are cost-effective, flexible and user friendly Dect solutions.
Spectralink 7720 Product Overview
- Supported on Microsoft® Lync
- Large color icons with customizable text messaging
- 1G9 Version
- Battery included
- Virtual SIM support
- HD Voice-ready
- IP64 classified
- Alarm key
- Disinfectant resistant
- Membrane keypad for easy cleaning
- Speech/standby time: Up to 20/200 hours
- Weight incl. battery: 111g
- Size (LxWxH): 148x50.4x20 mm
- 13 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI, PT)
- Requires Kirk Wireless Server. Available Options KWS300, KWS600v3
- Charger and charger power supply sold separately
Spectralink 7720 Features
How is the 7720 specifically designed for healthcare and nursing homes?
- Improved Efficiency of Personnel: Information delivered instantly to the right person
- Enhance Patient Satisfaction: Faster response time and more time for patient care.
- Improve Patient Care and Quality: Equipment monitoring and notification to the closest caregiver.
- Improve Reaction Time: Automatic alarms save critical time in life threatening situations.
- Improve Communication Flow: Easy accessibility between departments.
- Increase Safety of Patients and Personnel: Alarm button in case of emergencies.
- Ensure High Level of Hygiene: Disinfectant resistant handset avoids spread of bacteria.
Didn't find the DECT Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Spectralink 7000 Series phones.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Spectralink 7720
No questions asked yet