Polycom m100 Telepresence Client (5 User Pack)
The Polycom m100 business-class video conferencing software application delivers HD-quality audio, video, and content sharing to users of Microsoft® Windows® OS. Its intuitive and simplified interface lets users search directories for colleagues or friends and click a name to call, discuss projects, and share virtually anything from their desktop with remote participants and teams.
Polycom M100 client uses industry standard H.323 and SIP protocols allowing seamless connection to all types of room and immersive telepresence systems such as Polycom HDX, Lifesize, Tandberg, Cisco, and Aver. Within minutes the simple software can be downloaded and installed.
Polycom m100 Overview
Polycom Telepresence m100 solution is perfect for small and medium businesses that need a cost effective way to add to their communication tools. The intuitive interface lets users search directories for colleagues or friends and click a name to call, discuss projects and share virtually anything from their desktop to remote participants and teams.
Polycom Telepresence m100 offers H.264 HD video, high fidelity 14kHz audio, and HD Content sharing. The m100 is a point to point solution, but allows you to participate in multipoint video calls. Polycom Constant Clarity™ technology produces high-quality audio and video over less than optimal Internet connections. Simply add an internet camera, microphone, and speakers and you are ready for telepresence.
The Polycom m100 Includes one year of software support, an additional year of support is available for purchase.
Financing options are available - turn your Capital Expenditure into an Operating Expense with our Third-Party leasing options and Net30 Terms.
Contact a Video Conferencing Consultant today at 1(855) 820-8006 or email us at VideoConferencing@voipsupply.com.
Polycom m100 Features:
- • H.323
- • SIP
- • LDAP/H.350
- • AES-Media encryption
- • H.460 Firewall Traversal Audio
- • 20KHz with G.719
- • 14kHz with Polycom Siren 14
- • 7kHz with G.722, G.722.1
- • 3.4kHz with G.711, G.728
- • Full Duplex Audio
- • Echo Cancellation
- • Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- • Automatic Noise Suppression (ANS)
- • Voice over IP (VoIP) Video
- • H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.264
- • Multiple Monitor Support — must be supported by PC video card
- • Picture-In-Picture (PIP) People Video Resolution
- • HD
- • VGA (640x480) – High resolution webcam
- • Half-VGA (320x480)
- • CIF (352 x 288 pixels)
- • SIF (352 x 240 pixels)
- • QCIF (176 x 144 pixels)
- • QVGA (160 x 120 pixels) – Native Web camera resolution
- • 720p receive only Content Video Resolution
- • Show PC desktop as Content:
- - Capture – Native resolution of computer desktop
- - Transmit and Receive – XGA (1024 x 768)
- • 4CIF (704 x 576 pixels)
- • CIF (352 x 288 pixels) Data
- • H.323 Annex Q far-end camera control Security
- • H.235 v3 AES encryption
- • Admin lock-down of configuration pages
- Audio Encoding
- G.722.1, G.722, G.711, G.728
- Audio Features
- Full Duplex, Automatic gain control, Instant adaptation echo cancellation, Automatic noise suppression
- User Interface
- Video Resolution - Content Input
- HD (1280x720)
- Video Resolution - Content Output
- XGA (1024x768)
- Video Resolution - People
- 704 x 576 4CIF, 352 x 288 CIF
- Point to Point
- Dual Camera Capable
- Dual Display Capable
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $399.00 for the Polycom m100 Client 5 Users?
Install wizard makes set-up simple and easy
Ideal for remote workers or remote sites to communicate visually within organizational offices
Easily share content with colleagues around the world
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
fast and secure
For fast, CLEAR communications, go with the Pros. Polycom has been on my video conferencing business list for about 15 years and they have never disappointed me. From distance Learning to SECURE business communication - point-to-point or point-to-multipoint - go with the good stuff, not troublesome immitations.