Polycom VVX 1500 MultiMedia Phone
The first business media phone that combines advanced telephony, one-touch video, and integrated business applications into a seamless, lifelike experience. The Polycom VVX 1500
comes bundled with several applications including the Polycom Productivity Suite, which enables users to initiate and control audio conference calls right from the device's screen as well as record calls locally using a flash drive in the phone's USB port.
This Polycom phone also features a free Web service called My Info Portal through which customers can select to receive content such as local weather reports and other personalized information on the screen when the device is not in a voice or video call.
Polycom VVX1500 IP Video Phone 2200-18061-025 Overview:
The Polycom VVX 1500 uses the same Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) software as incorporated in Polycom's SoundPoint® IP and SoundStation® IP desktop and conference phone product lines to communicate with SIP based IP PBX and hosted call servers. The product is in the process of being SIP video-certified by Polycom's ecosystem of more than 30 VIP and VoIP Field Verified call control partners, including BroadSoft, Deltapath, NEC Sphere, Objectworld, and Zultys.
Polycom VVX 1500 IP Video Phone Features & Functions::
- Intuitive, color touch-screen interface for voice, video and applications
- Six-line, feature-rich phone with Polycom HD Voice™
- Instant, one-touch business-grade video conferencing right from the desktop
- Adjustable camera, base, and display to suit the environment and provide eye-level visual interactions
- Highly customizable applications platform with open Polycom XML API , integrated microbrowser and USB 2.0 for applications
- Bundled with productivity and personalization applications, including Polycom Productivity Suite, Polycom My Info Portal and Digital Photo Frame
- Deep IP PBX integration with a variety of Polycom Voice Interoperability Partners (VIP)
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) switch for bandwidth-intensive applications
- IEEE 802.3af powered at under 11W maximum for a "green" world
- Smart motion detection to enable the screen to go to power-save mode when no one is in the office
Check out these other Polycom phones: