Cisco SF100D-16P 16-Port PoE10/100 Non-Managed Switch with QoS
The Cisco SF100D-16P is a non-managed switch with 16 PoE 10/100 LAN ports. Unlike other non-managed switches, the Cisco SF100 includes QoS to improve voice and video quality. The Cisco SF100D can be installed on a desktop or rackmounted
Cisco SF100D-16P Overview
The Cisco SF100D-16P 16-Port 10/100 Switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) is an unmanaged switch that offers the performance and ease of use needed to connect small businesses. Use this desktop switch to connect up to 16 computers, printers, or wireless access points to the network, as well as to share network resources such as servers and network-attached storage. The switch works right out of the box and does not require any management or configuration. Quality of service (QoS) enhances network performance and improves voice and video quality. The switch optimizes power efficiency and features Energy Efficient Ethernet, which reduces energy consumption without compromising performance. Cisco switches deliver the reliability and performance needed to keep the network running smoothly and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SF100D-16P Features:
- -- Fast, auto-switching Ethernet connection integrates 10- and 100- Mbps devices into your network
- -- PoE powers and simplifies installation of network attached devices.
- -- QoS improves performance of voice and video
- -- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) reduces standard reduces energy consumption
- -- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cable detection technology automatically adjusts for cables types
- -- Fanless design allows switch to run silently and unobtrusively
- -- LEDs make it easy to monitor link, speed and activity
- -- Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing keeps you running at the right network speed
- -- Ultra-compact case design is sure to fit into your workgroup environment
- -- Limited lifetime warranty provides investment protection