Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable Band Access Point
The Cisco WAP321 is a PoE wireless-N access point designed for small offices. It will handle up to 20 simultaneous clients (32 total) and lets you select whether you want to transmit at 2.4GhZ or 5Ghz, The Cisco WAP321 supports Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2), encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption.
Cisco WAP321 Overview
The Cisco WAP321 is a sleek, high-performance, selectable Wireless-N access point that delivers fast, reliable wireless connectivity and allows small businesses to easily expand their wired networks. This device combines ease of use with business-class features such as a Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, support for IPv6, Power over Ethernet for simpler deployment, quality of service to prioritize network traffic, and comprehensive security to deliver the reliability and performance needed for small business networks. The elegant design has flexible mounting options that allow it to seamlessly blend into any small business environment. It can be managed with an intuitive browser-based GUI and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Built specifically for small businesses, the Cisco WAP321 offers selectable-band 802.11n wireless technology to deliver high throughput and extended range throughout your office. Advanced quality-of-service (QoS) features let you prioritize traffic to support bandwidth-sensitive applications. This sophisticated control enables you to take advantage of voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) to place or receive calls over the wireless LAN infrastructure.
Cisco WAP321 Features:
- ● Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
- ● Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
- ● Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface provides high-speed connectivity for faster downloads and demanding applications.
- ● Selectable-band wireless access lets you switch bands to minimize interference from other office devices and improve performance.
- ● Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
- ● Power over Ethernet (PoE) support enables easy installation without the expense of additional wiring.
- ● Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
- ● Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
- ● Intelligent quality of service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- ● Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
- ● Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
- ● Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
- # of Ethernet Ports
- Ethernet Port Speeds
- Wireless Signal Support
- Wireless Security Support
- Provisioning Options
- Radio Chains
Darren HartmanDirect: 866-675-8461
Why Pay $219.99 for the Cisco WAP321?
Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
Intelligent quality of service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.