Cisco IP Phone 8851 (Refresh)
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 is an easy to use, yet powerful communication tool that has been designed to be highly secured and offers integration with mobile devices and flexible deployment.
Cisco IP Phone 8851 (Refresh) Overview
The Cisco 8851 ensures that your conversations are crystal clear and secured with its encrypted voice communications. The IP 8851 supports Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms, as well as third party hosted call control services.
With Intelligent Proximity, you can seamlessly integrate desk and mobile together. When on a voice call, you can simply transfer a call from your cell into the desk phone to take advantage of enhanced audio quality features. You can also charge your smartphone while at your desk, as the 8851 provides a USB port for your convenience.
Five programmable line keys, fixed-function keys and five-way navigation cluster, makes the handling of your phone friendly and intuitive.
Cisco IP Phone 8851 (Refresh) Features and Specifications
● 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display.
Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
● Built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
● Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8851 more energy-efficient and
ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
● Optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
● Up to two optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules with up to 72 additional line/feature keys are